There are several artists/bands of this name:
1. Apex is a metal band formed in 2013 by veterans of the Cincinnati local scene, with the common purpose to make chaotic and hard hitting music. Influences include The Tony Danza Tap Dance Extravaganza, Glass Cloud, Sworn In, The Acacia Strain, Psyopus, Ion Dissonance, The Dillinger Escape Plan.
2. Apex. The drum and bass mastermind behind the infamous "Unknown Error" production force for three years, Rob Dickeson a.k.a. Apex has emerged as a new solo artist.
With Unknown Error featuring on labels such as Lifted Music, Renegade Hardware, Moving Shadow, Defcom and Horizons, covering a diverse range of styles, Apex has already begun to continue from where he left off.
His debut work as Apex - 'The Space Between feat. Ayah', has made its way straight onto Hospital Recordings and into the BBC Radio1 D&B Top Ten. The track was released in April '07, and also features on the 'Weapons of Mass Creation 3' CD release in in the same month. Andy C has also picked it up for his latest acclaimed D&B Arena Mix release.
"Same Old Blues", "Hench", "In Motion", and "Nowhere To Run". Plus "Same Old Blues" has caught the attention of Andy C once again and appears on the huge Nightlife 4 compilation CD. Lifted have already caused shockwaves throughout the scene with their tearing debut release "The Prologue", and Spor's "Supernova" plus the collaboration EP which was released in Jan 2008...in which Apex features on the Andy C's favourite "Dirge".
"Falling" and "Weeping Willow" were released on the Horizons Music Label, aswell as "The Yearning (Apex VIP)" backed with "By The Way". The "Bachelors of Science - Strings Track - Apex Remix" (also on Horizons Music) won best Drum and Bass single of 2008 in the Beatport awards.
"Emo Funk" and "Breathe" formed a 12" single released through New Zealand based Bulletproof's Cyanide label around June '08.
"Locked on" was featured on the highly successful "All Sounds Electric 2" LP on Critcal recordings at the end of the summer '08.
"Entrapment" will be on the next Lifted release and the brand new remix of London Elektricity's "Just One Second" will be out on the SICK MUSIC LP in July 2009 on Hospital Recordings
3. Apex - London UK
Hispanic Alternative Rock Band based in London UK .
Back in 2009 drummer Bernardo and Singer/Guitarist Ruben Villanueva decided to form an Alternative Rock band as they shared similar taste of music. In early 2010 Ruben traveled to Peru where started writing and producing songs under the assistance of well known producers Kike Robles and Jose Eyzaguirre. Back in London Apex was formed and the rest of the band member joined soon after.
Homepage: http://www.myspace.com/apexbandmusic/ http://www.facebook.com/apexmusic
4. Apex. A thrash metal group formed in late 2000 Apex are heavily influenced by '80s thrash, Sabbath-esque doom, the odd dodgy timing, double bass, fast solos, and much good brew.
5.Apex Czech hard rock band based in Liberec, Czech republic.
Tomáš Pospíšil (Pospi) - guitar, vocals
Tomáš Prokop (Da Bazz) - bass
Bert - drums
Petr Svoboda (B.A.Pete) - guitar
6. Apex is an anarcho crust band formed in 2011 and based in Denver, CO. Features members of Clusterfux and Dripfed.
Josh - bass and vocals
Justin - guitar and vocals
Dean - drums
7. Apex is a Thrash/Death band from Melbourne. Trying something a little different in the Melbourne Music scene with high aggressive energy, guitar and bass shredding and death metal vocals over thrashy riffs. Influences from bands such as Metallica, Death and Slayer.
Adam Mustafa - Vocals/Guitar
Tom Selar - Lead Guitar
Andrew Lyons - Bass
Adrian Tjong - Drums
8. Apex is California-based electronic producer Ash Fields, who specializes in Freeform, Trance, and Hardcore, with releases on Allkore and X-TREME HARD.
Metal(core) band from Zagreb, CRO
The band was formed in 2011.
Javor Papa - Vocals
Jurica Jakuš - Drums
Tomislav Šepić - Bass
Matija Galjer - Guitar
Domagoj Štrok - Guitar
Feel free to contact Apex: email@example.com
British columbia based rapper.
Ohio based ambient electronica artist.
Bandcamp: https://apexsounds.bandcamp.com Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.