There are at least two projects with the name Delirious: a German thrash metal band and an Israeli psychedelic trance duo. These projects should not be confused with the band Delirious?.
1. Delirious is a thrash metal band from Germany formed in 1990. It consists of band members Andreas Supplie (Guitar), Markus Keller (Drums), Markus "Betty" Bednarek (Vocals), Christian "Spletty" Splettstößer (Bass), Alex Cwiertnia (Guitar) and have their beginnings from Testament, Forbidden and Heathen and melodic elements from Blind Guardian and Gamma Ray.
Official website of Delirious:
2. Avi Harush (a.k.a DJ Tshompi) and Arik Mimone are from the south of Israel and since 1998 they run the ‘Delirious’ project. With three full albums, many collaborations and remixes, and a good deal of live acts at some of the biggest open-air festivals, they have gained a steady ground for their act.
- Tales From the Unknown (2001 - Agitato Records)
- Break Point (2005 - Hom-Mega Productions)
- Fast Forward To Rewind (2007 - Hom-Mega Productions)
- To The Limit (2010 - Hom-Mega Productions) Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.