MHz (or The Megahertz) is the name of more than one artist:
1) Columbus, OH hip-hop collective
2) garage rock band from Michigan
3) Electro band from Argentina
1) MHz (or The Megahertz) is a American underground Hip-hop group consisting of Copywrite, Jakki da Motamouth, Camu Tao, Tage Future (formerly Tage Proto) and producer RJD2. Their album Table Scraps is considered by many to be an underground classic.
2) MHz is also a powertrio from Michigan including Andy Claydon (Flying Bomb co-label boss & ex-Monarchs) & Don Blum (Von Bondies) mixing up the best parts of the Ripoff sound with the Amrep sound,inserting healthy doses of garage & even including a couple of choice instro's. Imagine a mix of the Chinese Millionaires & Tar or a noise/punk version of Man or Astroman?. Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.